Time: March 12, 2016 from 12:30pm to 2pm
Location: GGIW Yoga
Street: 24610 Narbonne Ave
City/Town: Lomita CA 90717
Website or Map: http://www.ggiwyoga.com/works…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Karen Cristy
Latest Activity: Feb 25, 2016
Hosted by Scientific Hand Analyst & Relationship Coach, Linda Salazar
Relationships are crucial to our well-being. And yet, for too many of us, there is something missing in our intimate relationships – be it with mates, children, siblings, parents or friends.One of the main reasons for our stress is the influence of something called Emotional Style. There are four distinct Emotional Styles, and each one of them operates differently. Knowing one’s Emotional Style and how it interacts with others can utterly transform our most important relationships.
You Will Learn:
· One of the major reasons that you struggle or clash with certain people in your life.
· How every person can be accurately categorized by one (or more) of four distinct Emotional Styles.
· What each of the Emotional Styles mean – and how they interact with the other styles.
· How to clearly determine your Emotional Style and that of others.
· Why you need and deserve to be treated in a certain manner…and how to express the way you want to love and be loved.
· How to be at peace with who you are and live more authentically in all relationship
$15.00 advanced registration, $20 at the door