San Pedro Shred – Festival Of Skate
Terms & Conditions & Waiver
Please ensure you have read all the terms and conditions and agree to abide by them prior to
signing your registration indemnity form. These terms and conditions have been devised to keep
the event safe, fair and well coordinated.
All participants are expected to wear a helmet, to ensure safety.
1. Helmet Must have working chinstrap.
2. Gloves covering from tip of fingers to wrist for downhill areas.
3. Closed toe shoes.
• Every participant will be checked to ensure compliance with these safety standards.
• Participants will abide by instructions as given by San Pedro Shred officials and Event Staff at all
times or lose skating privileges at the event.
• Any participant deemed to be under the influence of any illegal substance or Alcohol during
racing will lose skating privileges at the event.
All Skateboards will be scrutinized to ensure safety for participants and spectators.
Boards must abide to the following requirements:
• 8 bolts securing trucks to board.
• No sharp points on composite boards without a proper nose guard.
• Entry is at the risk of each participant. By signing the indemnity registration form you are
acknowledging your awareness of the dangerous nature of the sport and the potential for risk or
death. Please ensure you read the indemnity registration in full.
• If you are under the age of 18 prior to March 30, 2013 you will either need a parent present at
registration to sign your release or have it notarized prior to the weekend and be ready to
present it during registration time.